Information within the meaning of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679
In accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter "Privacy Code") and Art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter "RPG 2016/679"), setting out the provisions relating to the protection of persons and other matters related to the processing of personal data, we would like to inform you that the personal data that you we communicate will be treated in accordance with the above law. and the confidentiality obligations of Cube Travels, Culture & Leisure Srl
The owner of the personal data processing is Cube Travels, Culture & Leisure Srl, whose head office is located in Corso Duca degli Abruzzi, 48 | 10129 Torino Italy ("Owner").
The controller is Cube Travels, Culture & Leisure Srl.
Treatment and preservation methods
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in accordance with the provisions of art. 32 of GPR 2016/679 and Annex B of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Articles 33 to 36 of the Code) regarding security measures, by specially designated persons and in accordance with the provisions of Art. 29 RPG 2016/679.
Please note that, in accordance with the principles of legality, limitation of purpose and minimization of data, within the meaning of art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed at the bottom of this information, your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and processed.
Scope of communication and dissemination
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be shared without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications may involve the transfer of data to public agencies, consultants or other entities for fulfilment of legal obligations.
Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred to EU Member States or to third countries outside the European Union.
Special categories of personal data
According to Articles 26 and 27 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, you might give the owner qualified data "special categories of personal data" and data that reveal "racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership. " union, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person. "These categories of data may not be treated only with your free and explicit consent
Existence of an automated decision making process, including profiling
Cube Travels, Culture & Leisure Srl does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
Rights of the person
At any time, you can exercise, in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
(a) request confirmation of the existence or not of personal data;
(b) obtain information on the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, as far as possible, the retention period;
(c) obtain correction and deletion of data;
(d) obtain the treatment limit;
(e) obtain the portability of the data, that is to say receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another unhindered data controller;
(f) oppose the treatment at any time and also in case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
(g) oppose an automated decision process for individuals, including profiling.
(h) request the data controller to access and correct personal data, cancel or limit the processing of data or oppose their processing, in addition to the right to portability of the data;
(i) withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the legality of consent-based treatment prior to revocation;
(j) Propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
By continuing to browse the site, you consent to the information above.
Article 13 Privacy Code: We inform you below in a transparent way about the functioning of this website "www.cubepiemonte.com" of the so called cookies. Definition of "cookies". Cookies are small text files sent from the site to the user's terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being retransmitted to the site at the next visit by the same user. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the user's hard drive, transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique on the user's web browser. Some cookie functions may be delegated to other technologies. With the term "cookies", we want to refer to cookies and all similar technologies.
The following types of cookies are used on the Cubepiemonte website:
Technical cookies are those that are used to provide the service in a better way to those who use it. In our case, cookies only serve the following purposes:
1. allow user authentication to continue after logging in during the browser session
2. keep track of the products included in the cart
3. allow the statistics system to distinguish between one session and another, and therefore a visit to another. This statistics system only keeps aggregated data in an absolutely anonymous form, keeping only the number of visits, the pages consulted and the products consulted in detail for each day. These data are stored for 48 days.
The necessary cookies help to make a website usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Marketing cookies are used to monitor visitors on websites. The goal is to display relevant and engaging ads for the individual user and therefore the most useful for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with sites by collecting and transmitting information in an anonymous form.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that are being classified, as well as individual cookies providers.
For example, access to the reserved areas of the Site and the activities that could be carried out there would be much more complex to achieve and less secure without the presence of cookies allowing the identification and maintenance of the user in the context of the session. In accordance with Article 122 (1) of the Privacy Code (in the wording in force following the entry into force of Legislative Decree No 69/2012), "technical" cookies may to be used even without the consent of the interested party. Purposes of processing and purposes of cookies for marketing analysis.
In addition to technical cookies, we inform you that, on this site, Cubepiemonte also uses other cookies (from specific services provided by companies in the Cubepiemonte sector) which are not qualified as "technical" and whose purpose is to behavioural analysis for marketing purposes.
In accordance with the General Guarantor's confidentiality provision of 15 May 2013 entitled "Consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of" direct marketing "through traditional and automated contact tools", we draw particular attention to attention to the fact that
1. the consent given for the sending of commercial and promotional communications, on the basis of art. 130 (1) and (2) of the Code (i.e. by the use of e-mails, faxes, sms, mms, automated systems without operator intervention and the like, including electronic platforms and other electronic means) will involve the receipt of such communications, only through these automated contact methods, but also through traditional methods, such as paper mail or operator calls;
2. The right of the parties concerned to process their personal data for the purpose of "direct marketing" by the above-mentioned automated contact methods will in any case extend to traditional methods and, even in this case the possibility remains to exercise this right in part, as required by art. 7 (4) of the Code, both with respect to certain means and with respect to certain treatments;
3. There remains the possibility that the data subject, who does not intend to consent in the above terms, expresses his or her wish to receive above mentioned marketing communications exclusively through traditional methods, contact information, if applicable: it can be exercised free of charge by sending a simple e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
On the basis of the principle of respect of the obligations of confidentiality for the owner in accordance with the principles of simplification of the same obligations (Article 2 of the Code) and in accordance with the general provision of the guarantor for privacy of May 15, 2013 entitled "Consent to the treatment of data of a personal nature for the purposes of "direct marketing" through traditional and automated contact tools ", we inform you that the specific consent form will be unitary and complete and will refer to all possible means of marketing, Articles 23 and 130 of the Code, the possibility for the person concerned to notify Cubepiemonte at firstname.lastname@example.org of a different intention with regard to the use of certain means and no other means for the receipt, with prior consent, of marketing communications. In addition, also on the basis of the principle of compliance with the obligations of confidentiality of the owner in accordance with the principles of simplification of the same obligations (Article 2 of the Code), we also inform you that the specific consent form will be unitary and complete and will also refer to all the different and possible marketing objectives explained here (without multiplying the consent forms for each separate marketing objective pursued by the owner), without prejudice to the possibility for the interested party to subsequently notify Cubepiemonte of a different selective will concerning the consent or refusal of consent for individual marketing purposes.
To continue processing for marketing purposes, it is mandatory to obtain specific, separate, expressed, documented, preventative, informed, free, and completely optional consent.
Therefore, when the interested party decides to give its specific consent, it must be informed in advance and aware that the purposes of the treatment pursued are commercial, advertising, promotional and marketing in the broad sense. In the interest of absolute transparency, we inform you that the data will be collected and processed on the basis of a specific consensus:
1. to send subjects who have given their informed consent and information (for example, newsletters), promotional or otherwise, of a commercial nature, in accordance with articles 23 and 130 of the code of protection of life private;
2. engage in the direct selling or investing of products or services of corporations;
3. send commercial information; carry out interactive commercial communications in accordance with Article 58 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 by e-mail;
4. develop studies, research, and market statistics;
5. to send unsolicited commercial communications pursuant to Article 9 of Legislative Decree of 9 April 2003 no. 70 of the implementation of the so called Directory Directive 2000/31 / EEC, which provides that unsolicited commercial communications must be immediately and unequivocally identifiable as such and indicate that the addressee of the message may oppose upon receipt of such communications in the future. In all cases, even if the person concerned has given his consent to allow Cubepiemonte to pursue all the objectives mentioned in points 1 to 5 above, he / she will be free to revoke it at any time, without the formalities having been sent a clear communication to this effect to Cubepiemonte at the email address email@example.com. Upon receipt of this request, Cubepiemonte will promptly process the deletion and deletion of data from the databases used for processing for marketing purposes and will notify the third parties to whom the data were provided for the same purposes of cancellation. Simply receiving the cancellation request will automatically be validated as confirmation of the cancellation.
Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Mozilla Fireforx: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Disabling Flash cookies:
We also remember that by completely disabling cookies in the browser, the user may not be able to use all the interactive features.
Third party cookies. When browsing the website, users may receive cookies from different websites or web servers (called "third-party cookies") on their devices: this happens because on the site, there may be items such as, for example: images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains residing on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are defined directly by the managers of websites or servers other than the Site.
It is necessary that the user be adequately informed, even with the simplified procedures provided for by law, when accessing the site that allows the storage of third-party cookies, or when accessing content provided by third parties, but before cookies are uploaded to your device. "Precisely for the transparency of information required by operators, we inform you that the following third-party cookies are operational on the website: Google.The site uses Google Analytics, an analytics service website provided by Google, Inc. ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies" which are text files stored on the person's terminal in order to allow statistical analysis in aggregate form. Google Inc. is the appropriate data controller. Adobe Flash Player. The Adobe Flash Player is an application and a web tool for the rapid development of dynamic content. Flash (and similar applications) uses technology that allows you to store settings, preferences, and usage in the same way as browser cookies, but in this case, data is handled through a different interface than that provided by the browser the browser. Web of the user. Adobe is the relative data controller. Data controller and data processors.
TEXT ARTICLE 7 OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY CODE
(Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, as well as their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
(a) the origin of the personal data;
(b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
(c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out using electronic instruments;
(d) identification data of the holder, the person responsible and the representative designated in accordance with Article 5 (2);
(e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may be informed of their existence as an authorized representative in the territory of the State, responsible or authorized representatives.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
(a) updating, rectification or, where appropriate, data integration;
(b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of illegally processed data, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or processed
(c) the attestation that the transactions referred to in (a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such performance is: it proves impossible or implies the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
(a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
(b) the processing of his personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
To access these functions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
CUBE travels, culture & leisure srl - Corso Duca degli Abruzzi, 48 | 10129 Torino Italy